Mellow Mushroom, founded and headquartered in Atlanta, has launched a company-wide rebrand ahead of its 50th anniversary in 2024. The Mellow Mushroom experience will transform digitally and in-restaurant as it begins to roll out the rebrand across all 160+ locations.
Mellow Mushroom’s new look includes:
- A new logo debuting colorways including “Mel’s Mood” purple, a new icon and logotype featuring a mash-up of curvy and straight lettering representative of the brand’s laid back atmosphere.
- A new website offering a personalized and modern user experience, including new ways to pay like Apple Pay, a new online catering channel and more.
- Refreshed visuals and themes featuring vibrant color schemes and employee uniforms.
- New signage rolling out across Mellow Mushroom locations nationwide.
- Newly designed menus.
- The evolution of the brand’s mushroom character “Mel O. Mushroom.”
- An upcoming prototype Mellow Mushroom location opening in Atlanta’s Grant Park next year, designed to reflect the restaurant’s new look and guest experience and featuring a counter service ordering experience, improved back-of-house technology and modern menu flavor profiles for both food and beverage.
- Revamped retail shop to reflect the brand’s new look.
- The launch of Mellow Mushroom’s first Connected TV Campaign, beginning Nov. 14.